Math Educator (Content Review)
Love math? Interested in educational technology? Join us in building the future of education. Knowre is an educational technology company that specializes in developing adaptive math learning solutions for the web and mobile devices.
We are currently looking for educators to join us is in doing quality assurance of our new mathematics curricula for grades 2-4. If you are an elementary or middle school math teacher that is passionate about mathematics and enjoys testing new content, accompany us in discovering and contributing to the future of mathematics education.
We are building the future of education. Knowre’s vision is to provide the most effective education by systematizing the world’s knowledge and personalizing the learning experience.
The development of a new digital learning tool requires many teams to work together to provide an adaptive and personalized educational experience that is free from glitches. We are looking for a Content QA to check the product for content errors so that we can provide the user with a flawless, robust learning program.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Checking all solutions and questions for mathematical and grammatical errors
- Testing to make sure all possible solutions are accepted.
- Making sure all questions and solutions are clear and easy to understand
- Reporting errors
- Confirming errors have been eliminated and verifying no new errors have occurred
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Background in education with experience teaching elementary school or middle school mathematics
- Competent in mathematics and elementary math pedagogy
- Comprehensive skills in proofreading
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to organize and plan
- Proficient with technology
- Experience performing quality assurance a plus
This is a remote contract position with no set office hours; however, to complete the tasks associated with the job, the following are required:
- iPad 2 or later
- Must be able to meet deadlines set forth in contract
- Must be able to QA at least 100 problems, and their steps, in May
- Must have reliable internet
Please send a cover letter and resume to: