Business Development and Marketing Intern
We are looking for a Business Development and Marketing Intern to be an integral part of our team in New York. The intern will support the US Business Development, Sales and Marketing Teams in achieving our revenue goals. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of business activities at Knowre.
As we are a small and close-knit team, the ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the capacity to wear many hats and thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment. We are looking for a strong team player, who is willing to roll-up his or her sleeves, help out where needed and get stuff done. If you have a passion for education, a desire to help students reach their full potential, or seek to gain hands-on experience in the start-up world, then we want to hear from you!
New York, United States
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Research and support the execution of new business development opportunities
- Perform competitor analysis and conduct education technology industry research
- Analyze web traffic and engagement metrics
- Support the development and execution of new marketing campaigns
- Assist in developing content, including blogs, case studies, and white papers
- Provide QA support as needed
- Provide other business development, marketing, and customer support as needed
- Self-starter and diligent
- Able to work independently
- A desire and ability to learn things quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Available to work 25+ hours/week, for at least 4 months
- Passion for education a plus
What We Believe
- Education – We believe in personalizing education to meet the needs of each and every student.
- Technology – We believe in leveraging the power of technology to change education, globally.
- Design – We believe in the power of design to create an engaging educational experience.
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.