The development of a digital mathematics learning tool requires teams to work together in order to create a continuous, cohesive program to help students develop a solid, conceptual understanding of the “big ideas” of mathematics. We are looking for a content coordinator to join our team to aid in the creation of comprehensive mathematics materials that are clear, concise, and free of errors.
Seoul, South Korea (Relocation benefits TBD)
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participate in the design of lessons that incorporate KnowRe’s proprietary technology
- Use PowerPoint and Geometer’s Sketchpad to create presentations that illustrate mathematical concepts
- Collaborate with Curriculum Designers, Video Coordinators, and Content Developers to ensure cohesiveness of product
- Perform mathematics and language related Quality Assurance
- Degree in Mathematics Education and/or Mathematics
- 2+ years of experience teaching mathematics, formally or informally
- Knowledge of mathematics content covered in US middle and high schools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Comprehensive PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with Google applications, including Gmail, Calendar, Docs, and Sheets
- Experience with multimedia software and/or video editing a plus
- Passion for developing and improving students’ mathematical understanding and problem-solving skills
What We Believe
- Education – We believe in personalizing education to meet the needs of each and every student.
- Technology – We believe in leveraging the power of technology to change the face of education.
- Design – We believe in the power of design to create an engaging educational experience.
- SIIA CODiE “Best Mathematics Instructional Solution” Finalist
- Semi-finalist, Robin Hood College Success Prize
- Winner of NYC DOE GapApp Challenge – “Best Instructional App”
Please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org