Come join our team! Knowre is an educational technology company that specializes in developing adaptive math learning solutions for the web and mobile devices. At Knowre, you will be challenged to think outside of the box to improve the way we learn.
The development of a new digital learning tool requires many teams to work together to provide a truly adaptive and personalized educational experience. We are looking for a Content Developer to join us for the next 12-18 months who will collaborate with the Curriculum Designers to expand the Knowre platform with new instructional materials for our elementary school curricula.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Build math problems using PHP and Knowre’s content platform
- Document and keep clear records of own code and any other contributions to the system
- Troubleshoot and address problems with existing functions
- Collaborate with other Content Developers, Curriculum Designers, and front end developers throughout the development process
- Contribute in the quality assurance of the finished online product
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies
- Familiarity with programming languages: knowledge of PHP is preferred
- Background in Mathematics
- Complete understanding of high school level mathematics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to organize and plan
- Superb logical reasoning and problem solving skills
We are building the future of education. Knowre’s vision is to provide the most effective education by systematizing the world’s knowledge and personalizing the learning experience.
- SIIA CODiE “Best Mathematics Instructional Solution” Finalist
- Semi-finalist, Robin Hood College Success Prize
- Winner of NYC DOE GapApp Challenge – “Best Instructional App”
- Winner of AAP Revere Awards – Supplemental Resources for Mathematics
Please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.