Come join our team! Knowre is an educational technology company that specializes in developing adaptive math learning solutions for the web and mobile devices. Accompany us in discovering and contributing to the future of mathematics education.
The development of mathematical knowledge is a gradual process. A continuous, cohesive program is necessary to help students develop a solid, conceptual understanding of the “big ideas” of mathematics. We are seeking a Curriculum Designer to join our team and collaborate in creating comprehensive and engaging mathematics curricula for elementary school students.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Be a subject matter expert for our elementary mathematics curricula
- Design engaging math questions that incorporate Knowre’s proprietary technology
- Write clear, helpful, relevant solutions to math problems
- Collaborate with other Curriculum Designers, Content Developers, Video Lecturers and Visual Designers throughout the development process
- Research and analyze standards to develop coherent course outlines
- Define clear learning objectives for each unit and lesson
- Perform quality assurance
- Contribute in the delivery of content for online video lessons
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies
- Degree in Elementary Education with an emphasis in Mathematics and/or Mathematics with teaching certification in elementary education
- 3+ years of experience teaching elementary mathematics with US curriculum in a classroom setting
- Understanding of current research and practice in mathematics pedagogy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to organize and plan
- Passion for developing and improving students’ mathematical understanding and problem-solving skills
- Experience developing and designing elementary school mathematics curricula is a plus
- Computer programming knowledge is a plus
- Graduate degrees in Math Education highly valued
We are building the future of education. Knowre’s vision is to provide the most effective education by systematizing the world’s knowledge and personalizing the learning experience.
- SIIA CODiE “Best Mathematics Instructional Solution” Finalist
- Semi-finalist, Robin Hood College Success Prize
- Winner of NYC DOE GapApp Challenge – “Best Instructional App”
- Winner of AAP Revere Awards – Supplemental Resources for Mathematics
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.