Program Manager, Partnerships and School Success
Come join our team! Knowre is an education technology company that specializes in developing personalized learning programs for math. We are looking for a Program Manager, Partnerships and School Success of Knowre US to join us in managing, growing, and supporting our portfolio of partners.
- Winner, AAP REVERE Awards “Supplemental Resources for Mathematics”
- Finalist, SIIA CODiE “Best Mathematics Instructional Solution”
- Semi-finalist, Robin Hood College Success Prize
- Winner, NYC DOE GapApp Challenge “Best Instructional App”
- Named, Fast Company “World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Education”
Program Manager, Partnerships and School Success of Knowre US
In the United States, Knowre is used in schools, homeschools, and learning centers. As Program Manager of Knowre US, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the business, including, but not limited to, strategic planning, partner communication, and ensuring customer success.
Knowre is a company that encourages constructive and open dialogue and makes decisions based on data. If you love being challenged, making a difference, and are a self-starter who prefers working independently, then this role is for you!
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary liaison to external partners
- Oversee the roll-out of product updates and jointly manage new product releases
- Actively solicit feedback to help drive product updates and new feature development
- Continuously update and monitor usage data. Leverage data in consultation with partners to successfully reach usage milestones
School and Homeschool
- Respond to product and sales information requests, including conducting demos or webinars
- Facilitate training sessions for new and returning teacher users
- Support users through timely responses to customer support inquiries, monthly usage reports, and the continuous development of web-based resources
- Maintain ongoing lead generation and marketing activities
- Manage overall user experience to ensure high renewal rates of existing customers
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4-8 years of related professional experience
- Highly motivated, flexible, and comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and manage a diverse portfolio of partners and product implementation strategies
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Demonstrated interest in education and passion for technology
- Experience with project management, partnership management, or business development, preferred
- Classroom teaching and/or learning center experience, highly valued
- Strong belief that professional growth and career development is a continuous process and a labor of love
Seattle, WA or New York, NY
Please send a cover letter (required) and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.