Sales and Marketing Intern
Come join our team! Knowre is an educational technology company that specializes in developing adaptive math learning solutions for the web and mobile devices..
We are building the future of education. Knowre’s vision is to provide the most effective education by systematizing the world’s knowledge and personalizing the learning experience.
Location: Seattle, WA
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Intern to join our team in Seattle. The Sales and Marketing Intern will support the Program Manager in developing and executing marketing campaigns and championing key projects to support customer retention and growth.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the capacity to wear many hats and thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment. We are looking for a strong team player, who is willing to roll-up sleeves, help out where needed and get stuff done. We would love to hear from you if you are diligent, have the ability to learn things quickly and have strong written and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate will be available to work 25+ hours/week, for at least 3 months.
A passion for education is a huge plus!
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Support the development and execution of digital and social marketing campaigns. Responsibilities may include everything from writing copy and sourcing creative to identifying testing opportunities and managing software platforms
- Conduct education technology industry research
- Assist in developing content, including blogs, case studies, and white papers
- Document and analyze user behavior
- Troubleshoot user challenges
- Working towards or have a BA/BS in marketing, business, public relations, communications or education.
- Passion for education industry a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, diligent, and a quick learner with the ability to wear many hats
- Positive attitude, collaborative and a team player, willing to roll up sleeves to help out where needed
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong problem solving abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Ability to understand and edit basic HTML or desire to learn
- Familiarity with SQL a plus
- Available 25+ hours/week for a minimum of 3 months
Please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.