A key facet of Knowre’s online education paradigm is the presentation of new ideas. To that end, the Video Lecturer must be able to create clear and concise videos that explain mathematical concepts to students of varying ability levels.
Seoul, South Korea (Relocation benefits TBD)
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare easy-to-understand video lectures for middle and high school math students in line with Knowre’s curriculum
- Record (voice-only), edit, and publish the lectures online
- Create multimedia presentations to illustrate mathematical concepts
- Collaborate with Curriculum Designers and Content Developers
- Perform quality assurance
- 2+ years of experience teaching mathematics, formally or informally
- Undergraduate coursework in mathematics
- Native English speaker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to organize and plan
- Strong command of mathematics content covered in US middle and high schools
- Comprehensive PowerPoint skills
- Experience with multimedia software and/or video editing a plus
- Passion for developing and improving students’ mathematical understanding and problem-solving skills
What We Believe
- Education – We believe in personalizing education to meet the needs of each and every student.
- Technology – We believe in leveraging the power of technology to change the face of education.
- Design – We believe in the power of design to create an engaging educational experience.
- SIIA CODiE “Best Mathematics Instructional Solution” Finalist
- Semi-finalist, Robin Hood College Success Prize
- Winner of NYC DOE GapApp Challenge – “Best Instructional App”
Please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org