Use the Progress Report feature to monitor your achievement and completion of Lessons and Chapters. In your Progress Report you can also monitor and begin your assignments. Progress Reports can be accessed from the Base Camp Lobby.
Monitoring Your Learning
Progress Report > Lessons tab
- See your achievement and completion percentages for each lesson (also shown in graph form under the lesson name)
- View your achievement and completion percentages for each chapter depicted in a bar graph
- Check out the number of stars earned in each lesson
- Click on the Chapter numbers on the x-axis of the graph to move between chapters.
- You can also enter lessons directly from the Progress Report by pressing Go.
Progress Report > Assignments tab
- Check out which assignments you have waiting and when they are due
- See your achievement and completion percentages on each assignments
- Be sure to use the Assignments tab to be sure you don’t miss an assignment deadline.
Progress Report > How scores are calculated
- Your percentage scores in Knowre reflect the number of coins you have earned.
- Each question is worth up to 100 points (3 coins= 100 points; 2 coins= 66 points; 1 coins= 33 points; 0 coins= 0 points). The total points you earn in a lesson is divided by the total number of questions in that lesson in order to produce your Achievement percentage.
- In order to improve your lesson score, retry questions to earn more coins. Your Achievement scores are calculated based on your last attempt on each problem.
- Use the stars on the map to see where you need to continue working. The goal is to earn three stars on every lesson. The more coins you earn the more stars you will see.