Knowre provides as interactive learning experience that features topics-based lessons, step by step instruction, real-life application problems, videos, comics and much more.
Classroom curriculum designed to provide personalized support
- Lessons include introductory comics, direct instructional videos and practice opportunities.
- When solving questions you can access step-by-step support when you need it and earn coins and stars which will keep you updated on how you are doing at all times.
- Your teacher may assign you lessons or Review assignments to complete. Lesson assignments will appear on the map as pencil icons, and Review assignments will appear as cards in the upper right hand corner.
Learn about some of Knowre’s key features to make the best out of your Knowre experience!
Walk Me Through
- Many of Knowre’s practice and application problems include a Walk Me Through button. Click the button to access personalized step-by-step support that will help you solve problem when you have gotten stuck.
- When you are ready to try the problem again, click “I can solve it now” to minize the support
- Knowre is an open world which you can easily navigate using the drop down menu at the top center of the screen.
- Once you have entered a lesson, you can return to the map either by way of the Lesson Index or by using the drop-down navigation at the top center.
- Within a question, return to the Lesson Index by selecting the dot matrix in the upper left corner.
- To return to the Base Camp Lobby, simply click on the Knowre logo.
Coins and Stars
- Earn up to three coins for each question you answer.
- Earn all three coins by answering the question correctly without support.
- Earn 2 or less coins by accessing the Walk Me Through, and by entering incorrect answers.
- All Knowre questions can be re-attempted, continuously providing you with a fresh opportunity to earn all three coins.
- Stars are earned on the basis of coins and appear on the curriculum map. You can earn up to 3 stars for each lesson.
- Teacher and student users enter Knowre through the Base Camp each time they log into the program.
- From Base Camp, users can choose their curriculum (by clicking on it), monitor their progress via the curriculum-based Progress Reports, and view outstanding assignments as indicated by a number which replaces the house icon.
- The bell in the upper right hand corner turns red when there is an active notification.
- Notifications provide reminders about assignment due dates and lets you know when a student has requested to join your class.
- To directly access the area the notification is pointing to, simply click “Go.”