Getting Started with Knowre
Welcome to Knowre! Learn about the basics for navigating your way around Knowre.
How to Create a Class
As a teacher you are able to create as many classes as you need. Each class will display the achievement of a particular group of students in the selected curriculum.
Creating a Class in the Teacher Dashboard
- In the Teacher Dashboard, click “+ Create a Class” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the required information to set the class name and choose the curriculum you will be using for the class.
- If you are ready to do so, you can follow the prompts to invite students to join the class.
- If you would like to see the achievement for the same group of students across multiple curricula, you will need to create additional classes with the same students in your Teacher Dashboard.
Setting Up Student Accounts
We’ve made signing up your students to Knowre simple and easy. Just follow the steps below and get your students started on their learning adventure.
- Students create their own Knowre accounts by going to www.knowre.com and clicking “Sign Up” in the upper right hand corner.
- Provide students with the appropriate class code by writing it on the board (case sensitive) OR by sending them an email when prompted during the class creation process.
- During the sign up process, each student will choose a username and password. Please help students structure both so that they are easy to remember.
- Please make sure each student has only one Knowre account.
Confirming student sign ups
- Go to the Teacher Dashboard and accept your students.
- After they have been accepted, their name and achievement data will appear within the specified class.
Adding Existing Knowre Students to a New Class
Need to see a student’s data across multiple curricula? Add them to multiple classes in your Teacher Dashboard.
Joining a class
- Provide your students with the new class code and have them enter the code in the “Join a class” pop-up which can be accessed by clicking on their name in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Alternatively, invite students through the menu that is located next to their name in the Overview tab. You will need their Knowre username or email address for this invite option.